Toimil SL Series Crane
Toimil Marine SL series cranes are ideal for handling light loads in small vessels.
- Standard Capacities from 1.0 up to 3.5 Tonne Meters
- Designed to DIN standards
- CE certificate
- High strength steel alloy construction (Strenx 700) for light weight
- Boom lengths up to 23 feet depending on model
- Heavy duty enclosed slewing drives for marine applications at sea and corrosion protection
- Articulated and folding design for compact stowage
- 316 stainless steel piping and hydraulic fittings
- Nikrom nickel chrome cylinder rod finish for corrosion protection
- Overload protection system with visual and audible alarm
- 4 coat marine paint system.
- Plasma sprayed pure zinc over all steel weldments.
- Two-part epoxy primer
- Two-part polyurethane enamel x 2 coats
- Additional Manual Extensions
- Wireless Remote Control
- Electric Proportional controls
- Explosion proof crane versions
- Various regulatory body certifications
- Electric hydraulic power units
- Hydraulic grapples, buckets, and other boom tip accessories
- ROV and AUV capture heads
- Various paint colors
Scroll to View Full Chart >>
|Model||Available Boom Outreach
|Crane Weight Min
|Crane Weight Max
|6,000 [0.93]||320 ||386 |
|8,000 [1.21]||384 ||439 |
|SL-3000MT||13.58 - 16.83
[4.14 - 5.13]
|14,000 [1.99]||476 ||584 |
|SL-4000MT||13.94 - 17.06
[4.25 - 5.20]
|19,000 [2.73]||580 ||712 |
|24,000 [3.45]||672 ||880 |
Note: Specifications are subject to change without notice or obligation. Please contact us for details.
Where general information, pictures and descriptions are provided, some illustrations and specifications may require options not shown in the picture or included in the description.