We have an immediate career opportunity for a Field Service/Engineering Representative to assist in supporting our marine crane, winch, forklift attachment, hay baling and mobile off road equipment.
Job duties will consist of overseeing repairs, operator training and product demonstrations. This position will interface with our engineering, parts and manufacturing divisions in addition to representing Allied Systems Company to our many dealers and customers.
Successful candidates will have:
- A mechanical background related to heavy equipment
- Experience troubleshooting and repairing electrical/mechanical systems
- Ability to read schematics
- Engineering or vocational/trade education preferred
- Military background is preferred
- Excellent communication skills required
Routine domestic and international travel is required and will include some very attractive destinations such as Hawaii, New Zealand, Australia, Japan, Singapore, Costa Rica and Dubai in support of all our products.
This position is ideal for progressively responsible candidates seeking career growth and a desire to work with unique types of heavy equipment. Excellent company provided benefits include:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 9 paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401k retirement plan with match
Job is based at our Sherwood, Oregon location. Out of state candidates may have the option of working remotely and traveling to job destinations as required.
For immediate consideration, please email a current 1-2 page resume along with salary expectations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer