Big Baler Model: 1592
The 1592 baler features a hydraulic plunger system that takes on the toughest baling jobs, including alfalfa, straw, bermuda, sudan, haylage and cornstalks. The exclusive hydraulic drive system uses hydraulic relief valves instead of shear bolts to protect the baler. The feed system is reversible from the tractor seat, saving hours of labor time unplugging the baler.
|Working Width:||10' 0"|
|Working Height:||9' 8"|
|Working Length with Bale:||30'|
|Baler Capacity:||Up to 45 tons per hour|
|Bale Chamber:||Height: 38"
Bale Length: Adjustable up to 9'
Bale Weight: Up to 1600 lbs
|Plunger:||Speed: Up to 21 Strokes per Minute
Length of Stroke: 30"
|Tractor Requirements:||Horsepower: 140 Hp or Greater to PTO recommended
Electrical System: ASAE 7-Pin connector outlet
Hydraulic System: Single remote, pickup lift
|Note: Specifications are subject to change without notice or obligation. Please consult your dealer for details.|
- Preserves original hay quality better than the gear-driven baler.
- Ensures that hay flows freely from the windrow through the feed chute directly into the bale chamber, without the use of a pre-compression chamber.
- Hydraulically driven bale plunger only operates when the bale chamber is fully charged.
- Bales up to 45 Tons per hour.
- Makes a uniform, compact 38" x 46" bale.
- The 38" height allows three high stacking during transportation.