Procedure for Ordering Parts
The following information is required when placing a purchase order for service parts:
If specific routing is desired, this information should be forwarded to the Service Parts Department for permanent reference and should also be noted on each order. If no instructions are given, we ship via the least expensive carrier.
- Name of Individual Placing the Order
- Company Name
- Telephone, Fax, and/or e-mail address
- Billing Address
- Shipping Address
- Shipping Instructions, including courier and terms (collect or prepay and add)
- Request to ship complete or partial
- Purchase Order Number (names or phone numbers are unacceptable)
- Unit Model & Serial Number (Emergency or Breakdown Order Only)
- Part Number(s)
Please click the link to the left for more information on our E-Commerce site, or visit ec.alliedsystems.com.