- Bale chamber size: 38" x 46"
- 6 conventional twine knotters
- Hydraulically driven plunger strokes only when bale chamber is fully
- 80 gpm Sundstrand main hydraulic pump
- Pickup inside width-93 inches (2.36 meters)
- Windguard for pickup, pickup mounted
- 1-3/4" 20 Spline 3 joint drive line
- Reversible feeder crank and pickup from tractor seat
- Remote control system for independent operation of feed fork
- Pickup area lights, knotter light, rear lights red and amber rear
- Knotter ties monitored by electric operated knot sensors
- 12 volt group 24 battery
- Automatic oil luber for knotters
- Dual knotter fans
- Automatic hydraulic bale chamber tension control
- Baler tire size: 23.1 x 26, 12 ply
- Pickup tire size: 4.80 x 8, 4 ply
- Two piece drawbar-standard with standard tail chute
- Less tail chute
- Roller tail chute
- 34.5" x 46" bale chamber kit
- Front panel tension gauge
- Twine box dividers for use of unboxed balls of twine
- Bale accumulator hitch assy complete-Hesston
1592 Big Balers
The 1592 baler features a hydraulic plunger system that
takes on the toughest baling jobs, including alfalfa, straw, bermuda, sudan,
haylage and cornstalks. The exclusive hydraulic drive system uses hydraulic
relief valves instead of shear bolts to protect the baler. The feed system
is reversible from the tractor seat, saving hours of labor time unplugging
For more information, take a look at the 1592 Big
- Preserves original hay quality better than the
- Ensures that hay flows freely from the windrow through the feed chute
directly into the bale chamber, without the use of a pre-compression
- Hydraulically driven bale plunger only operates when the bale chamber
is fully charged.
- Bales up to 45 Tons per hour.
- Makes a uniform, compact 38" x 46" bale.
- The 38" height allows three high stacking during transportation.
Working Width: 10'
Working Height: 9' 8"
Working Length with Bale: 30'
Baler Capacity: Up to 45 tons per hour
Bale Length: Adjustable up to 9' feet
Bale Weight: Up to 1600 lbs
Speed: Up to 21 Strokes per Minute
Length of Stroke: 30"
Horsepower: 140 Hp or Greater to PTO recommended
Electrical System: ASAE 7-Pin connector outlet
Hydraulic System: Single remote, pickup lift
Go Back Home
About Allied | Product Lines | News | Dealers
Manuals and Publications | Career Opportunities
Privacy Statement and Legal Notice